Mooonglow Bay 1.0.7
15 Jun 2023
Patch 1.0.7 Out on Steam/EGS!
Thanks everyone for your patience. We’re releasing this patch to address the more prominent issues we’ve heard from the community, namely bugs causing players to lose progress.
- Added flash warning & controller recommendation to the splashscreen
- Reminder that you can turn off flashing effects in the options menu
- Ice fishing bug corrected. You can fish in holes you’ve dug!
- Rebinding inputs cleaned up (can’t get locked out)
- You can recover your scooter after pressing “Help, I’m Stuck!”
- 10+ minor updates improving UX when fishing and toggling through bait/rods.
- A handful of soft-lock “stuck” fixes
- 22 collision fixes for the world. Boat shouldn’t be getting stuck in places as much and player won’t fall through the world
- Ocean Door Quest marker location updated to better reflect the quest completion requirements
- Song of the Sea quest triggers properly, making for a smoother progression
Expect another update in the future to address other minor bugs brought to the team. We are not done with Moonglow Bay and will be updating you soon with what’s to come!